This page is an outline of the services I provide for Website clients. I typically work remote, so my location in upper east Tennessee won’t matter to you. I will Skype, text, email, and call to make sure we have everything right before I begin work.
First of all, I sign off on the Programmers Oath. Your content and your website belong to you. I will not divulge proprietary information to third parties nor take your images or content. I will sign an NDA if required by contract. I will not start a competing business of my own; however, if a competing business should hire me to do a site, I am free to accept the position. I will not overcharge you, but I expect to be paid fairly.
If you have a site up, my first step is to evaluate your existing website and online presence to see where you need help, and what your business concept is. I don’t pick apart websites for fun – I do it to help you make more impact on your business activities and draw more organic search results, which in turn may increase subscriptions and/or sales.
After consultation with you, the client, and an evaluation of your current online presence, I can provide any or all of these services:
- SEO on your given concept. I will return a minimum of 100 keywords and organize those into a framework.
- I take this SEO and Keyword “map” and build your site on a PowerPoint presentation, which includes ideas for pages and internal linking structure, and how to use those keywords in your copywriting.
- Register your domain name for your company – either the company name or a name more closely aligned to the concept of services you provide. You own this domain name, not me.
- OR Assist in the transfer of your domain name to a new host
- OR apply a “301 Redirect” to your new site when a new domain name is registered and the site is ready for visitors (minimal downtime)
- Recommend hosting companies and allow you to make up your own mind about where to host your website.
- Install WordPress if you desire it, including templates and plugins. If these need
“tweaking” to more represent your concept, I can provide that.
- Resize images using Photoshop to fit image size or format for your site.
- Apply CSS and HTML for responsive and accessible websites (ADA/508 compliant)
- Integrate email marketing and subscription lists
- Email Marketing optimization
- Analytics for your site to see how visitors travel through your content
- A/B testing to evaluate concepts and ideas
- Database structure and analysis
- Write or edit copy for your website. The editing is for grammar, spelling, keyword use, structure and clarity.
- Provide counseling on what to do going forward
- Seek out complementary services in your business sector to provide valuable cross-linking and affiliate income opportunities
- Set-up and run your affiliate relationships programs
- Set up your Adwords campaigns
- Place AdSense or affiliate ads on your site for you
- Set up your social media campaigns and widgets
- Troubleshoot when something breaks or goes wrong
- Check your “online reputation” on various forums to protect your business
- Verify your site security and payment gateway security
- Protect your website from the theft of content or domain name
- Train your existing or new personnel to manage your site
Each bullet point above has several parts to it, and your contract will spell out each item in its entirety with a dollar amount attached. Each quote is different, depending on the depth of insight required and given by you, and the amount of work required.
I will NOT participate in gambling, drugs, pornography, illegal activities, or CBD sites. I will NOT incorporate “Black Hat” or “Hacker” ideas or tactics into a site.
If you would like a quote, please use the contact form and put “Web Services” in the subject line.