Everything Trump said the Democrats would do in 2016, he did first. He’s a liar, a cheat and a thief. I know whereof I speak, because I used to be all those things. If he wants to sue me for defamation, let him try to attach my social security check, since that’s my only income and I own nothing. He can’t get anything from me.
- He used every method available to swindle the public over more than 40 years. Ask any of the small business owners who lost everything because he made a promise to pay for services rendered.
- He tried to defame Hillary Clinton over Benghazi, when she was acting as Secretary of State at the time, at the behest of the US Government.
- He invaded her privacy and that of the Democratic Party by computer hacking – whether done by him or his actors at his request.
- Currently, he is using PAC funds to pay for his exorbitant living expenses, which is against the Hatch Act. Let him get a job at $11 an hour and see how he likes it.
- His continual fomenting rebellion and distrust of the government makes him a clear and present danger to our Democracy. He needs to be muzzled. I believe he is mentally ill and needs to be in a rubber room wearing a straitjacket, but that’s my opinion and I’m not a psychiatrist. His continual denial of reality puts him in the category of a psychotic or schizophrenic.
About the GOP
I titled this piece “Stop the GOP Steal” because the current GOP is using every method at their disposal to illigitimize legal voters and anull their votes. They use “Gerrymandering” to redraw districts where only their candidates stand a chance of winning any local election. If you look at the boundaries of some of these districts, you would be amazed who is in one district over another, and it has NOTHING WHATEVER to do with their neighbors – including other HOA members and county lines.
If nothing else, this is damning evidence that the Electoral College needs to be abolished. One person, One vote. Period. No more standing on party politics.
One Person’s Opinion
This is one person’s opinion. I’ve been watching Mr. Trump for over 30 years. He convinced someone I believed in to invest in unsound property investments and that person ended up bankrupted. Whether he sees it or not, it was Mr. Trump that took his money, since Trump was behind the project at a ground level.
I call for action. Action to stop both Mr. Trump and the GOP. The people have spoken and loudly. It’s time for this nonsense to end. Let’s move forward.